Payment and Deposits
- All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Our payment terms for regular bookings are: All payments are due in full before any bookings.
- Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops and address changes will automatically be charged from the credit card that you provided upon booking.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as A & A Cars.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled by the Customer for any major social and business events, within 5 days from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- A & A Chauffeur Cars Ltd request a minimum of 12 hours’ notice for any online bookings.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out with our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit A & A Chauffeur Cars Ltd to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by A & A Chauffeur Cars Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- A & A Chauffeur cars Ltd vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and A & A Chauffeur Cars Ltd shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- A & A Chauffeur Cars Ltd will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- A & A Chauffeur Cars Ltd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- A & A Chauffeur Cars Ltd maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- All major sporting events such as Wimbledon and Ascot are charged at a premium rate which may mean online bookings for these types of events may not be valid.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
Cookies and Privacy
To discuss your needs, just ring us on +44 (0) 1256 976888 or email: email@example.com.